Made with Compostable Plant Matter
You Buy; We Donate® Jane Goodall Institute Compostable Handle Tie BundleMade with Compostable Plant Matter
These poop bags are made from plant matter such as corn, vegetable oils, and compostable polymers, making them 100% compostable through its OK Compost Home and OK Compost Commercial certifications. These bags turn into carbon dioxide and water at the end of their life cycle.
The box itself contains a perforated back that makes dispensing poop bags easy and convenient.
- 120 count handle tie bags per package (240 poop bags in bundle)
- Ok Compost Certified for Home and Commercial (where pet waste is accepted)
- Made from plants and other renewable resources
- Turns into carbon dioxide and water at the end of the bag's life cycle
- Large at 7" wide x 13" long
- Perforated box cut out for quick grab and go
- Silky smooth feel
A portion of sales support the Jane Goodall Institute for their efforts in a greener, healthier, and more sustainable environment.To learn more about the Jane Goodall Institute CLICK HERE