Made with Compostable Plant Matter
You Buy; We Donate® Jane Goodall Institute Compostable Handle Tie BundleMade with Compostable Plant Matter
These poop bags are made from plant matter such as corn, vegetable oils, and compostable polymers, making them 100% compostable through its OK Compost Home and OK Compost Commercial certifications. These bags turn into carbon dioxide and water at the end of their life cycle.
The box itself contains a perforated back that makes dispensing poop bags easy and convenient.
- 120 count handle tie bags per package (240 poop bags in bundle)
- Ok Compost Certified for Home and Commercial (where pet waste is accepted)
- Made from plants and other renewable resources
- Turns into carbon dioxide and water at the end of the bag's life cycle
- Large at 7" wide x 13" long
- Perforated box cut out for quick grab and go
- Silky smooth feel
A portion of sales support the Jane Goodall Institute for their efforts in a greener, healthier, and more sustainable environment.To learn more about the Jane Goodall Institute CLICK HERE
Disclaimer for California: In the great and beautiful state of California, we make no claims of compostability, degradability or any other similar claim. While our certifications are recognized in 49 other states, and countries around the globe, we only claim this product to be a high-quality, leak-proof bag that can be used to pick up, and dispose of pet waste however you decide to.